Dr A.S. Bath
Cosmetic & Plastic Surgeon
MS (General Surgery)
M Ch (Plastic Surgery)
33 Years Experience
With more than 33 years of experience in plastic and cosmetic surgery, Dr. Avtar Singh Bath currently works at the Primus Hospital as a Senior Consultant and Head of the Plastic & Cosmetic Surgery Department. He was the first medic in India to start Calvarial Bone Grafting procedures, comprehensive management of arteriovenous malformations and new modalities of treatment of tendon injuries of hand.
Dr. Avtar Singh Bath was instrumental in setting up a state-of-the-art centre for Plastic and Cosmetic Surgery at the Army Hospital (R&R) in Delhi Cantonment and also at BLK Super specialty Hospital. Between 2002 and 2004, he was the President of the Association of Plastic Surgeons of India (Delhi Chapter). Between 1986 and 2000, he was the Chief of Army Staff Commendation. He bagged the ‘Doctor of the Year’ award in 2012. He was also the winner of the Sena Medal and Vishisht Seva Medal from the President of India in 2007.
His professional qualifications include MS (Gen. Surgery) and M.Ch (Plastic Surgery). He has several other fellowships in Microsurgery and Cosmetic Surgery to his credit. Dr. Avtar Singh Bath is an eminent member of the Association of Plastic Surgeons of India, Association of Surgeons of India, Indian Association of Aesthetic Surgery and Indian Hair Restorative Society.
Presently working as a Sr. Consultant & Head (Division of Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery) in BLK Centre for Plastic, Reconstructive, Aesthetic, Burns & Craniofacial Surgery Department at BLK Super Speciality Hospital, New Delhi
33 Years in Plastic and Cosmetic Surgery
Cosmetic Surgery, General Plastic Surgery, Micro Surgery, Hand Surgery
Awards and Achievements
- Gold Medal for standing first in Anatomy – 1968
- Brilliant Student Scholarship – 1969 to 1971
- Chief of Army Staff Commendation – 1986 and 2000
- National Travelling Fellowship Plastic Surgery by APSI – 1988
- Ethicon Fellowship Cosmetic Surgery by APSI – 1996
- Awards by President of India (Sena Medal – 2004, Vishisht Seva Medal – 2007)
- APSI Visiting Professor Plastic Surgery 2007
- “Doctor of the Year” award for year 2012
Please send to us recent medical reports by WhatsApp or Email and we shall get you a Free, No Obligation Opinion from India’s Best Doctors.
- WhatsApp – You can take a picture of the medical reports with your phone camera and send to us by on +91 9899993637
- Email to us at [email protected]
Check out the other leading Plastic And Cosmetic Specialists in India