Dr Rajesh Sharma
Director , MBBS, MS, MCh, 25 years of experience
More about Dr Prashant Tarakant Upasani
Dr. Sharma is the Director and the Pediatric Cardiothoracic Surgeon at Jaypee Hospital, Noida, India. He is also practicing at Fortis Escorts Heart Institute in New Delhi as a Pediatric Cardiothoracic Surgeon. Dr. Rajesh Sharma completed his MS (General Surgery) and MCh (Cardiothoracic & Vascular Surgery) from AIIMS, New Delhi, and has undergone training in Ventricular Assist Device at Berkeley, USA. He did his fellowship in Paediatric Cardiovascular Surgery from Children’s Hospital, Boston, Massachusetts, USA and May Ann Knight Hospital for Children, Miami, Florida, USA. In his career of more than 3 decades, Dr. Rajesh Sharma has performed over 20,000 cardiac surgical procedures which comprised of both the adult and congenital heart diseases.
Besides clinical trials, Dr. Rajesh is also involved in teaching and training field. Prior to Fortis Escorts and Jaypee Hospitals, he has served as an Additional Professor at the AIIMS, New Delhi and Narayana Hrudayalaya, Bangalore with teaching and training responsibilities. He has trained numerous cardiac surgical trainees who are now working independently at various hospitals across the world. Dr. Rajesh has done specialization in Pediatric Cardiothoracic Surgery and Cardiac Surgery and has expertise in the following procedures: Surgery for transposition of the great arteries, The Fontan Circulation, Neonatal Cardiac Surgery and Double switch operation for Congenitally Corrected Transposition of the great arteries.
- Surgery for transposition of the great arteries.
- Double switch operation for Congenitally Corrected transposition of the great arteries.
- The Fontan Circulation, Neonatal Cardiac Surgery.
- MS (General Surgery), 1985, AIIMS, New Delhi.
- Fellowship in Paediatric Cardiovascular Surgery, Children’s Hospital, Boston.
- MBBS, 1982, All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi.
- M.Ch. (Cardithoracic and Vascular surgery), All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi.
Please send to us recent medical reports by WhatsApp or Email and we shall get you a Free, No Obligation Opinion from India’s Best Doctors.
- WhatsApp – You can take a picture of the medical reports with your phone camera and send to us by on +91 9899993637
- Email to us at [email protected]