Dr Savitri Shrivastava
MD – Medicine, DM – Cardiology,
Fellowship – Paediatric Cardiology, Cardiologist, Delhi India.
58+ Years Of Experience
More about Dr Prashant Tarakant Upasani
Currently associated as Director – Pediatric Cardiology Fortis Escorts Heart Institute, New Delhi. Established the department of Paediatric cardiology and CHD at Fortis Escorts Heart Institute in 1995. Special interests are in Paediatric and Congenital Heart Diseases, Echocardiography and Non Coronary Interventions.
Played an important role in formation of Indian Academy of Echocardiography as the Founder President of the Society in 1995. Started Paediatric Cardiac Society of India, as the founder President in 1998.
Helped in establishment of the section of Echocardiography at AIIMS, New Delhi and brought it at par with the world class Echocardiography laboratories. Described the Balloon Dilation of the Atrial Septum for the first time in the world in 1988. Initiation of non-coronary interventions at AIIMS started from her desk Achievedthe formulation of a Paediatric cardiology-training programme, approved by the National Medical Board.
- Professor and Head of the Department of Cardiology, SGPGIMS Lucknow (July 1992 to June 1995)
- Professor of Cardiology at AIIMS, New Delhi (April 1992 to June 1995)
- Additional Professor of Cardiology, AIIMS, New Delhi (January 1983 to April 1992)
- Assistant Professor, Cardiology AIIMS, New Delhi (Dec 1977 to 1982)
- Fellow in Paediatric Cardiology at University of Minnesota, Minneapolis,. USA. (October 1975 to September 1976)
- Research Associate, United Hospitals St. Paul Minnesota, USA. Miller Division (April 1975 to Sept 1975)
- Lecturer, Department of Cardiology AIIMS, New Delhi (November 1972 to November 1977)
- Post-Doctoral Student, DM (Cardiology),Department of Cardiology AIIMS, New Delhi (July 1969 to December 1971)
- Registrar, Department of Cardiology, AIIMS (July 1969 to November 1972)
- Army Medical Corps (September 1960 to September 1967), this includes serving during two emergencies G.D.M.O. – 3 Yrs. Graded physicians – 4 years.
- Post Graduate Student (M.D. Med) GRM College, Gwalior (1958 to 1960)
- Causality Medical Officer , J.A group of Hospitals, Gwalior (January 1959 to September 1960)
- Clinical Assistant in Medicine, J.A Group of Hospitals, Gwalior. (July 1958 to December 1958)
- House Physician, Department of Medicine, J.A Group of Hospitals, Gwalior (January 1958 to June 1958).
- House Physician, Obstetrics and Gynaecology, J.A Group of Hospitals Gwalior (June 57 to December 1957).
Please send to us recent medical reports by WhatsApp or Email and we shall get you a Free, No Obligation Opinion from India’s Best Doctors.
- WhatsApp – You can take a picture of the medical reports with your phone camera and send to us by on +91 9899993637
- Email to us at [email protected]