Dr. Shyamveer Singh Khangarot
Paediatric Cardiologist & Cardiothoracic Surgeon
MS, MCh Cardiothoracic and Vascular surgery Paediatric Cardiologist & Cardiothoracic Surgeon Fortis Memorial Research Institute, New Delhi NCR India
Dr Shyamveer Singh Khangarot is amongst India’s most reputed and experienced Pediatric Cardiac Surgeon. He has a brilliant track record having performed more than a large number of cardiac surgical procedures including surgery for both congenital and acquired heart diseases.
Dr Sharma has more than 10 years of rich experience in Pediatric Cardiac Surgery and he has tremendous experience of fellowships at leading hospitals in India
MBBS MS Medical College, Jaipur.
MS (General Surgery) Maulana Azad Medical College, Delhi University
M.Ch Cardio Vascular and Thoracic Surgery G B Pant Hospital, Delhi University.
- Corrective Surgery for ASD- Atrial Septal Defect, Ventricular Septal Defect, Fallot’s Tetralogy, Double valve repair and replacement.
- Double switch operation for Congenitally Corrected transposition of the great arteries.
- The Fontan Circulation, Neonatal Cardiac Surgery.
- ASD, VSD, Subaortic membrane, Tetralogy of Fallot, TOF with absent pulmonary valve,
- Single Ventricle repair(BD glenn and extracardiac Fontan), TAPVC, ALCAPA and surgery for
- Ebsteins anomaly(Carpentier repair), Truncus arteriosus repair, Arterial switches etc.
Please send to us recent medical reports by WhatsApp or Email and we shall get you a Free, No Obligation Opinion from India’s Best Doctors.
- WhatsApp – You can take a picture of the medical reports with your phone camera and send to us by on +91 9899993637
- Email to us at [email protected]