Dr Vikash Kohli
M.B.B.S, M.D, American Board Certified
Dr. Vikas Kohli is the most renowned Pediatric Cardiologist in Delhi. His main achievement is: First transcatheter Flow restrictor Implant in India on 2 patients in August & October 2003, Balloon Angioplasty on a 1.7 Kg child. He pioneered the first Device Closure Program and performed Challenging ASD Device Closures using “2 dilator technique”. His major expertise is Interventional Pediatric Cardiology and his interest lies in Neonatal Cardiology, Fetal Cardiology and to improve Neonatal Cardiac survivals in developing countries. Dr. Vikas uses his unique techniques in performing interventional procedures. He has a record of performing for the first time in India a balloon pulmonary valvuloplasty on a 1.7 Kg child; and balloon valvuloplasty on a child less than one day old.
Dr.Vikas Kohli was graduated with 5 gold medals from the University College of Medical Sciences, New Delhi in 1986. He has been awarded for his best research in Pediatrics by the National Indian Academy of Pediatrics Conference in 1991 and by the University of Miami in 1996. He has also been awarded the American Heart Association/Genentech Award 1996.
- Pediatric Cardiology Fellowship At The U Of Miami American Board Of Pediatrics Certified In Pediatric Cardiology
- Pediatric Residency At Albert Einstein College Of Medicine/ Montefiore Medical Center, Ny. American Board Of Pediatrics Certified In Pediatrics 1994
- Senior Resident, Pediatrics At The Pgimer, Chandigarh Pediatric Residency In Pgimer, Chandigarh Graduated As The “best Pediatric Resident Of The Year”
- House Physician In Pediatrics At Safdarjung Hospital, New Delhi
- MBBS, University College Of Medical Sciences, New Delhi. Graduated As The Highest Scoring Candidate In The Batch Of 1987
Please send to us recent medical reports by WhatsApp or Email and we shall get you a Free, No Obligation Opinion from India’s Best Doctors.
- WhatsApp – You can take a picture of the medical reports with your phone camera and send to us by on +91 9899993637
- Email to us at [email protected]