Dr Sonia Malik
MBBS, MD – Obstetrics & Gynaecology, DGO
33+ Years Experience
Dr Sonia Malik is an esteemed Obstetrician, Gynecologist and IVF & Infertility Specialist of India. She holds an M.B.B.S, DGO and an MD Degree. She carries with her a professional experience of more than three decades in this field. She has already executed over 7000 ART Cycles. As on today, Dr. Sonia Malik performs 15-20 IUI Cycles and 20-25. IVF Cycles per month and is available for consult in Max Hospital, Gurgaon. She also conducts 12-14 fetal reductions annually. She started her medical career in the year 1977 as a Senior Registrar in Medical College, Rohtak.
Later she practiced in countries like Iraq and Saudi Arabia, and finally returned to her native country in the year 1987. Since then, she has been practicing in various hospitals in and around New Delhi, like Holy Angel’s Hospital, Infertility and IVF center Mother and Child Hospital, Indraprastha Apollo Hospital and Fortis La Femme. She also undertook various training courses and workshops in India and abroad, based on subjects like IVF Techniques, Advanced Hysteroscopic Surgery, Micromanipulation in ART and many more. Her profound knowledge and outstanding contribution in the field of Obstetrics, Gynecology, Infertility & IVF, is truly commendable. Dr. Sonia Malik has been honored with various prestigious titles like Chairman’s Appreciation Award from Indian Medical Association, President’s Appreciation Award from Indian Medical Association, Dr. Kanak Goyal Award, Scroll of Honor for Exemplary service to the Indian Menopause Society, Best Paper Award and many more.
- Programme Director of self owned IVF Centers at Holy Angels Hospital,Vasant Vihar,New Delhi
- since 2001 and Paras Southened Fertility since 2010
- Consultant, Fortis La Femme, New Delhi, 2005 – 2010
- Consultant, Infertility &IVF, Indraprastha Apollo Hospital, New Delhi,1999 – 2009
- Consultant , Infertility and IVF Centre Mother and Child Hospital, SDA,1995 -1999
- Consultant, Obstetrics & Gynaecology , Holy Angels Hospital, Vasant Vihar, New Delhi,1987-2000
- Consultant, Obstetrics & Gynaecology, Samran Hospital, Saudi Arabia,1984-1986
- Lecturer Medical College, Basra, Iraq,1979 -1983
- Chair, Infertility Committee, AOGD
- Editor in Chief, Journal of Mid Life Health
- Scientific Collaborator, Reproductive Research Center, Clevland Clinic, USA
- Advances in Assisted Reproductive Techniques (IVF,ICSI,IMSI)
- Reproductive Endocrinology & Immunology
- Genital Tuberculosis
- Premature Ovarian Failure
Please send to us recent medical reports by WhatsApp or Email and we shall get you a Free, No Obligation Opinion from India’s Best Doctors.
- WhatsApp – You can take a picture of the medical reports with your phone camera and send to us by on +91 9899993637
- Email to us at [email protected]