Dr Naresh Babu
M.S, (Ortho), FNB (Spine Surgery)
Orthopaedics, Spine Surgery
Dr. J. Naresh Babu is the first National Board certified spine surgeons of Andhra Pradesh. Dr. Naresh is a proven expertise in Degenerative Spine, Spinal Infections, Spinal Deformity, Cranio-Vertebral Pathologies, Skeletal Fluorosis and Spinal Tumors. He grabs Niloufer Chinoy Award, Consultant gold medal by OASIS, VT Ingalhalikar Gold Medal by Association of spine surgeons of India, AA Mehta Gold Medal by Indian Orthopaedic Association, Young Orthopaedic Investigator Award by Singapore Orthopaedic Association, Ethi Raju Gold Medal by NTR University for best outgoing orthopedic and many fellowships & research awards.
Dr Naresh Babu has authored number of chapters in many books as spinal infections and trauma, The Normal Diffusion Pattern of Human Lumbar Intervertebral discs, Translaminar facetal screw fixation, Morphological changes during growth in Healed childhood spinal Tuberculosis and more.
He has been associated with the renowned Mediciti Hospital for over a year now, where much of his pioneering research work has been carried out. It is well known that his research on skeletal fluorosis done at the department received the highest honor of the country, Silver Jubilee Research Award from the Indian Orthopedic Association last year. Mediciti hospital has been committed to the patient care and development of research and advancements in all medical and surgical specialties.
The latest recognition for Dr. Naresh Babu comes from the Asia Pacific Orthopedic Association (APOA), an organization of orthopedic surgeons from the seventeen countries of the Asia-Pacific region. The objective of APOA is to advance research in the field of orthopedic surgery. The APOA Spine Award is given once in two years to the significant research and clinical work done in the field of spine surgery.
Following is a brief list of various procedures and corrections done by Dr. J Naresh Babu and his team.
- Degenerative Spine
- Spinal Infections
- Spinal Deformity
- Cranio-Vertebral Pathologies
- Skeletal Fluorosis
- Spinal Tumours Read
- MS Ortho
- FNB (Spine Surgery)
- Fellowship Spine surgery (USA, Singapore).
- Johnson & Johnson Trauma Fellowship at Ganga hospital Coimbatore.
- Fellow in Spinal Surgery– National Board of Examinations, New Delhi.
- International Society for the Study of the Lumbar Spine (ISSLS) Macnab La Rocca Fellowship, Rush Presbyterian St.Lukes Medical Center, Chicago Illinois.
- Clinical fellow in Spine surgery, National University Hospital, Singapore.
Please send to us recent medical reports by WhatsApp or Email and we shall get you a Free, No Obligation Opinion from India’s Best Doctors.
- WhatsApp – You can take a picture of the medical reports with your phone camera and send to us by on +91 98 9999 3637
- Email to us at [email protected]