Dr Sonal Gupta
Sr. Consultant Neurosurgery
An Associate Director Neurosurgery, Dr. Sonal has vast experience of 21 years in neurosurgery. She has completed M.B.B.S from Baroda Medical College, Gujarat and M.Ch (Neurosurgery) from SreeChitra Institute of Medical Science & Technology, Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala.
Dr. Sonal’s area of expertise lies in Skull Base Neurosurgery, Vascular and Minimally Invasive Spine Surgery. Due to her focused interest and her passion for her field she has been acclaimed many times. Dr. Sonal has won the Best Paper Award in NSI Annual Conference (1996) and has done Experimental Study on ‘Rabbits – Usage of Indigenous Fibrin Glue on Rabbit Dura’.
- Oct. 1993 – Dec.1993 – Plastic & reconstructive Surgery ,SSGH , Vadodara, Gujarat Jan.1994 – Dec.1997 – MCh.Neurosurgery Training at SCTIMST,Kerala.
- Jan. 1998- July 1998 – Clinical Associate, Hinduja Hospital, Mumbai. August 1998- Jan. 1999 – Assistant Professor, AIIMS, Delhi
- Feb. 1999 – May 1999 – Fellowship in Spine surgery, Frimley Park Hospital,UK June 1999 – June 2000 – Registrar,Neurosurgery, Salford Royal Hospital,UK
- 2001 -2005 – Consultant Neurosurgeon at Sant Parmanand Hosptial and TirathRamShah Hospital, Delhi 2003 – 2012 – Senior Neurosurgeon at Maharaja Agrasen Hospital,Delhi
- 2004- Till todate – Max Hospital Pitampura
- 2010- 2012 – Action Balaji Hospital, Paschim Vihar
- 2011 – till todate – Max Hospital, Shalimar Bagh
- vascular neurosurgery-aneursysm and avms
- skull base tumors is my area of interest
- complex brain tumors like giant meningiomas & intraventricular tumors
- posterior fossa tumors, including paediatric tumors
- wide exposure of treating head injuries
- pituitary tumors
- cervical disc surgery with or without cervical disc repacement
- lumbar spine surgeries – decompression, discectomies and fixation
- key hole surgeries for spine is my area of interest
- microscopic removal of spinal cord tumors
- complex approaches to tb spine and spine tumors
- paediatric congenital spine diseases
- craniovertebral junction surgery-congenital and truama
Please send to us recent medical reports by WhatsApp or Email and we shall get you a Free, No Obligation Opinion from India’s Best Doctors.
- WhatsApp – You can take a picture of the medical reports with your phone camera and send to us by on +91 9899993637
- Email to us at [email protected]