Dr. Anant Kumar
Director , MBBS, 32+ years of experience
New Delhi, India
Dr. Anant Kumar has 32 years of experience and is currently the Chairman of Uro-Oncology, Robotic & Kidney Transplantation Max Hospital Complex at Saket New Delhi & Max Hospital Vaishali.
Well-known as one of the best robotic surgeon in Delhi Dr. Anant Kumar was also Director of the Department of Urology, Renal transplantation and Robotics at Fortis hospital in Delhi & NCR. Prior to this, he was the Professor & Head, Urology & Kidney Transplantation at SGPGIMS, Lucknow. He was also the senior consultant at Indraprastha Apollo Hospitals, New Delhi & Consultant Urologist in Addenbrooke’s Hospital, Cambridge, UK. His areas of interest include Kidney Transplantation, Robotic Assisted Laparoscopic Urology, Reno vascular Hypertension, Laparoscopic Urology, Urological Oncology, Laser Urological Surgery and Reconstructive Urology. He had his Urology training in Post Graduate of Medical Education & Research, Chandigarh.
He has 32 years of experience in Urology & Renal Transplantation as a teacher and clinician. He has truly earned the title of the best robotic surgeon in Delhi by performing about 3500 kidney transplantations in last 30 years. Also, Dr. Anant Kumar, the best robotic surgeon in Delhi, has been retrieving all kidneys laparoscopically in last 18 years and has done over 2000 lap donor nephrectomy. He has extensive experience in Reno vascular hypertension. He has done several hundred endourological procedures like PCNL, URS, flexible ureteroscopy, endopyelotomy, TURP, TUBT, optical urethrotomy etc. He has been removing prostate by laser for last 10 years and has used Thulium, green light and Holmium laser. Presently he has been doing HOLEP by Lumenis machine.
He has done all kinds of reconstructive urology of kidney, bladder & urethra. He has been doing urethral stricture surgery for last 30 years and has performed over 700 such cases. For last 15 years, he has developed special interest in laparoscopic urology & has now performed almost all laparoscopic urological procedures including radical Prostatectomy. Since 2011, he has started Robotic assisted urological surgery for prostate, kidney and bladder cancer and other urological reconstructions like pyeloplasty, ureteric re-implantation bladder augmentation etc. and has now become one of the best robotic surgeon in Delhi.
Kidney Transplantation, Robotic Assisted, Renovascular Hypertension, Urological Oncology, Laser Urological, Surgery & Reconstructive Urology.
- Professor and Head, Department of Urology & Renal Transplantation, Sanjay Gandhi Post Graduate Institute of Medical Sciences, Lucknow
- Director , Department of Urology, Robotic and Kidney Transplantation, Fortis Group of Hospitals, Delhi and NCR
- Senior Consultant, Urology and Transplantation, Indraprastha Apollo Hospital, New Delhi
- Consultant Urologist, Addenbrooke’s NHS foundation, Cambridge, UK
- 2200 Kidney Transplantations in the last 25 years and over 1500 lap donors nephrectomy
- Delivered many prestigious rations and guest lectures at various meetings and institutes
- Over 160 papers published in national & international journals
- Written several book chapters and invited reviews
- Won many awards and distinctions during medical education and training
Please send to us recent medical reports by WhatsApp or Email and we shall get you a Free, No Obligation Opinion from India’s Best Doctors.
- WhatsApp – You can take a picture of the medical reports with your phone camera and send to us by on +91 9899993637
- Email to us at [email protected]