Dr. M H Kamat
MBBS, MS – General Surgery, Fellowship – Urology
54+ years of experience New Delhi, India.
Honorary Consultant – Urology & Ren
Renal Transplant Specialist.
A Honorary Consultant at the department of Urology, Dr. Madhav H Kamat has a rich experience of over 50 years. His areas of interest include Endoscopic Surgery of Prostate, Kidney Transplantation, Surgical Management of Urinary Calculi. In addition to MS (General Surgery) and F.R.C.S.(Urology), Dr. Madhav H Kamat completed his Fellowship from Royal College of Surgeons of Canada.
Dr. Madhav H Kamat established the Kidney Transplant Program at J.J. Hospital, Mumbai and has delivered several orations, conducted several workshops and symposiums at National Scientific Meetings.
Work Experience of Dr. Madhav H Kamat
- Consultant, Jaslok Hospital, Mumbai
- Consultant, P. D. Hinduja Medical Research Center , 1985
- Consultant, Panel of Indian Airlines, 1997
- Consultant, Grant Medical College & J.J. Group of Hospitals, 1982
Prostate treatment: medical & minimally invasive surgery, Uro – Oncology, Kidney Transplantation, Management of Urinary Calculi – Medical, Endoscopic & Surgical.
- MBBS, Seth GS Medical College and KEM Hospital, Mumbai
- MS, BOMBAY UNIVERSITY
Please send to us recent medical reports by WhatsApp or Email and we shall get you a Free, No Obligation Opinion from India’s Best Doctors.
- WhatsApp – You can take a picture of the medical reports with your phone camera and send to us by on +91 9899993637
- Email to us at [email protected]