Dr Ajit Menon
Cardiology and Cardio Thoracic
Department of Cardiology, MD, DM
Dr. Menon has been associated with Lilavati Hospital since 2003. He has an overall experience of 25 years. Dr. Menon has done more than 5000 coronary interventions. Overseas training and assignments include Fellowship in Cardiology, Royal Adelaide Hospital, South Australia in 1993.
- Passed MBBS in 1984 from LTM Medical College & General Hospital, Sion, University of Bombay
- Completed MD (Internal Medicine) in 1989from LTM Medical College & General Hospital, Sion, University of Bombay
- Completed DM (Cardiology) in 1991from Grant Medical College & Sir J.J. Group of Hospitals, University of Bombay
- Currently Consultant Interventional Cardiologist at Cumballa Hill Hospital & Heart Institute, Mumbai, Lilavati
- Hospital & Research Centre, Mumbai, Breach Candy Hospital, Mumbai, Saifee Hospital, Mumbai and Global Hospital, Mumbai
- From 2008 onwards Visiting Consultant at Harley International Medical Clinic
- Well experienced in coronary angiographies, complex coronary interventions, use of rotablator and other devices.
- Involved in over 12000 intervention procedures.
- Well experienced in use of implantations of Permanent Pacemaker, AICD and Biventricular Pacemaker..
Awards & Honors
- Awarded Distinction in Forensic Medicine & Toxicology at the 2nd MBBS Examination held by the University of Bombay.
- Ranked First in the College at the M.D. Examinations held in Jan 1989.
- Ranked First in the University of Bombay in the DM Cardiology Examinations held in Oct 1991.
Please send to us recent medical reports by WhatsApp or Email and we shall get you a Free, No Obligation Opinion from India’s Best Doctors.
- WhatsApp – You can take a picture of the medical reports with your phone camera and send to us by on +91 9899993637
- Email to us at [email protected]