Dr Mahesh Wadhwani
Senior Consutant – CTVS Surgeon
Dr. Mahesh Wadhwani practices at Synergy Hospital in Dehradun. Professional qualification of Dr. Wadhwani is MS, MCh. He specializes in Cardiac Surgery. The facility is located in Ballupur Canal Road, Dehradun.
- More than 10 years of rich experience in adult and pediatric cardiac surgery with more than 5000 procedures.
- Junior Consultant cardiac surgeon, Narayana Hrudayalaya, Jaipur.
- Junior consultant Cardiac surgeon, Global Health city, Chennai.
- Consultant CTVS, FMRI, Gurgaon.
- Senior Consultant and head, Synergy hospital and Fortis Heart hospital, Dehradun.
Education & Training:
- MBBS from Kilpauk Govt Medical College, Chennai,
- Master of Surgery (M.S.) in General Surgery from MGM Medical College, Indore
- MCh- CTVS from Sree Chitra Tirunal Institute for Medical Sciences and Technology, Thiruvananthapuram
Headed the largest CTVS unit of state of Uttarakhand at Fortis heart hospital, Dehradun.
Performed First CABG with VSD , first Senning’s operation, first Rastelli Operation, first repair of AV canal defect, and first Kawashima operation in the state of Uttarakhand .
Please send to us recent medical reports by WhatsApp or Email and we shall get you a Free, No Obligation Opinion from India’s Best Doctors.
- WhatsApp – You can take a picture of the medical reports with your phone camera and send to us by on +91 9899993637
- Email to us at [email protected]