Dr Sandeep Vaishya
MBBS, MS, M.Ch (Neuro Surgeon)
Ms (General Surgery), MCh (Neurosurgery)
Fellowship from Mayo Clinic, USA
Dr. Sandeep Vaishya is renowned Neurosurgeon in India with more than 20 years of experience in the field having worked with some of the top institution and hospitals of India. He is an awardee of the Herbert Krause Medal and the Sundt Fellowship at Mayo Clinic, USA. He has worked as a faculty in the neurosurgery Department at AIIMS. He is one of the foremost surgeons in the world for brachial plexus Injuries and in South Asia for Gamma Knife Surgery. He also specialises in Minimal Invasive and Image Guided Neurosurgery, Intracranial Tumour Surgery including skull base tumours, Functional Neurosurgery, Spinal Surgery, and Peripheral Nerve Surgery.
Qualification, Experience & Membership
- Member of International Gamma Knife Society
- MCh (Neurosurgery ) from AIIMS, New Delhi
- MS (General Surgery) from from G R Medical College, Gwalior
- MBBS from G R Medical College, Gwalior
- Currently Director – Department of Neurosurgery, Fortis Hospitals, Gurgaon, India
- Head – Department of Neurosurgery, Max Hospital, New Delhi
- Additional Professor – Neurosurgery, All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi
- WhatsApp – You can take a picture of the medical reports with your phone camera and send to us by on +91 9899993637
- Email to us at [email protected]
Please send to us recent medical reports by WhatsApp or Email and we shall get you a Free, No Obligation Opinion from India’s Best Doctors.